The Migratory Bird Conservation Partnership is a collaboration among Audubon California, The Nature Conservancy, and Point Blue Conservation Science. Our goal is to protect and enhance wetland, riparian, and agricultural habitat in California to sustain healthy migratory bird populations in the Pacific Flyway in the face of changes in land use and climate.
Combining the experience and expertise of these three leaders in bird conservation, the Partnership is working to:
- Enhance the value of agricultural lands as migratory bird habitat
- Encourage better public and private land management
- Secure reliable water for wetlands
- Apply the best science to our efforts
- Promote policy solutions that will help bolster migratory bird populations and protect and restore their habitat.