Welcome to the Migratory Bird Conservation Partnership.
The Migratory Bird Conservation Partnership is a collaboration among Audubon California, The Nature Conservancy, and PRBO Conservation Science. Our goal is to protect the wetlands and agricultural lands that support migratory bird populations in California.
Combining the experience and expertise of these three leaders in bird conservation, the
Partnership is working to:
• Enhance the value of agricultural lands as migratory bird habitat
• Encourage better public and private land management
• Secure reliable water for wetlands
• Apply the best science to our efforts
• Promote policy solutions that will help bolster migratory bird populations and protect and restore their habitat.