The Migratory Bird Conservation Partnership is a collaboration among Audubon California, The Nature Conservancy, and Point Blue Conservation Science. Our vision is: California’s Central Valley has thriving bird populations, sustainable water for wildlife and people, and is climate resilient.
Combining the experience and expertise of these three leaders in bird conservation, the Partnership is working to:
- Enhance the value of agricultural lands as migratory bird habitat
- Encourage better public and private land management
- Secure reliable water for wetlands
- Apply the best science to our efforts
- Promote policy solutions that will help bolster migratory bird populations and protect and restore their habitat.